Re: [Membership] [Comment-Mac] Re: Secret ballots

The AAA seems to be better known than ICANN by one very accessible
measure... Altavista hits

"American Arbitration Association"   8393
"Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers" 1589

I suggest we change the subject from roll call vs. secret ballot for a
moment and develop some potentially useful strawman estimates.

How many voters do you folks expect to see taking part in this process?
Less than the number of ICANN hits? More than the number of AAA hits?
How much should ICANN be expected to pay per election to process a vote?
How else could voting be funded? How many elections and how often?

Craig Simon