[Membership] Re: [IFWP] MAC Final Recommendations

Karl and all,

  First please let me apologize for cross posting this to the MAC list.

  My single biggest question is, what is the criterion for determining
legal identity?

  I will have more comments on this report of the MAC meeting when some
of
our people get back from Berlin and we have had a chance to review more
completely.  However given Ken Freeds comments of the IFWP mailing
list earlier, I must say that it appears that this MAC meeting did not
go very well
at all...  However this is a very broad statement and should be viewed
as such and in a very brief context at best at this juncture.