[ALAC] Fwd: ALAC Request for Issues Report on Post-expiration Domain Recovery

The request for the Issues Report has now formally been submitted. I
have added an item to the Nov 25th ALAC meeting reporting on the
relatively minor changes since the vote in Cairo. A copy of the
request is attached to the report and is also attached here for your
convenience.

Alan