Domaintools.com Registrar Complaint by PHSDL

I have filled a Neglect Report with ICANN by a domain Registrar DomainTools aka whois.sc

http://www.icann.org/general/contact.htm

There is a problem with DomainTools.com Registrar eroniously represting my domain travelinasia.net (DomainTools is not my domain Registrar)
http://whois.domaintools.com/travelinasia.net

I filed a request with DomainTools support and was told it will be fixed in a few hours DomainsTools case # LNC-263808 but a few days later it is still not fixed, and no reply from customer support. I have made the original request one month ago to update ThumbNail.

You can see the whole issue which I am cataloging on my forum
http://www.travelinasia.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5972

Based on ICANN policy DomainTools is violating
http://www.icann.org/general/consensus-policies.htm

As stated on this page.
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-06mar07.htm

Registrars must adhere to consensus policies ( http://www.icann.org/general/consensus-policies.htm
) e.g, Inter Registrar Transfer Policy, Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, Whois Data Reminder Policy, Whois Marketing Restriction Policy, Restored Names Accuracy Policy and the Expired Domain Deletion policy.

It has been over a month since I requested DomainTools to update the TravelinAsia.net ThumbNail.

DomainTools is a Registrar for whois.sc and owned by www.nameintelligence.com

Thank you
Igor Berger
Travelinasia.net
Domain Owner
www.travelinasia.net

I received a reply from ICANN that DomainTools.com aka whois.sc is not an acredited ICANN Registrar but a resaler of domains!