Re: [Membership] MAC reports and models-New URLs

Mr. Smith,

That was irrelevant to topic of this list and very unkind as well.

Your major complaint seems to be that Ms. Dyson makes mistakes.  I'm sure I can
beat her record any day.  Please don't let your expectations of perfection scour
your life with such disappointment.

Diane Cabell