RE: [Membership] MAC reports and models-New URLs

My complaints have nothing to do with 'mistakes,' but things done
intentionally and done with specific intentions.  But yes, I am almost as
unkind as some of the people I deal with related to these activities.  I am
sure I can reach that level if I keep working at it.  The issue being
discussed was the level of 'expertise' necessary to be a member of ICANN and
I was contrasting this with qualifications of the board members.

Russ Smith
http://consumer.net