RE: [Membership] Re: [IFWP] Is Nesson right on the objective? And, how do we reach it?

Ken,

I certainly was *not* referring to any proxy mechanism.  I was saying that
if groups were capable of "raising consciousness" to the point where they
could motivate their members to vote, that was great.  I was not saying that
that group could vote on behalf of its members.

Antony