Re: [Membership] Density Representation

Paul and all,

  We agree with you completely on this issue Paul, and it has been
discussed and debated several times before as well.  Regional
representation for directorships are not necessarily representative
of what that regions Members may wish, and therefore limits their
choice of whom they might want in tat positions well as sets up
a scenario of planned discrimination, which is a form of gerrymandering
and also not legal in the US.  As ICANN is a US based corporation, this
would not meet legal muster.