From: owner-membership@ISI.EDU [mailto:owner-membership@ISI.EDU]On
Behalf Of Ben Edelman
Sent: Friday, February 19, 1999 9:20 AM
To: membership@icann.org
Subject: [Membership] Remote Participation in the Singapore Open Meeting

For those of you who can't make it to Singapore for the March 3 Open
Meeting, provisions are being made for remote real-time participation.
We'll tentatively have RealAudio and RealVideo feeds of the meeting
proceedings, and there will be a system for submitting real-time text
comments for consideration by the group assembled in Singapore.

See <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/singapore-0399/> for more
information; I'll update that page within the next week with more specific
details regarding remote participation in the meeting.

Ben Edelman
Berkman Center for Internet and Society
Harvard Law School