Re: [Membership] Remote Participation in the Singapore Open Meeting

It's perfectly reasonable to use the APRICOT meeting in Singapore as an
ICANN venue. I don't recall anyone complaining when the IFWP met in
Singapore in August. But some people just like to bash ICANN.

In my view, for the long run, the sooner ICANN gets around to having the
OPEN BOARD MEETINGS that almost everyone wants, the better. I think it
would be a good idea to coordinate those meetings with IETF meetings.

Craig Simon

PS. It would be nice if the icann.org list managers would fix things so
that when we select reply from within our software, messages go to the
list instead of the person who posted the message (isn't there an RFC
about this?)