[Membership] Re: another guidelines reminder

Molly E. Shaffer <shaffer@law.harvard.edu> wrote:
> Please respect the membership@icann.org list prohibition on
> cross-posting.

 You have violated these guidelines in
 your various ICANN propaganda pieces so
 I will take the same liberties. There
 is not one law for you or your ICANN
 cohorts and another for me or any other
 citizen. The sooner you learn that the
 better. I will disgregard this obvious
 attempt to pressure me into silence.

 Practice what you preach or risk exactly
 this kind of response to an increasing
 degree. Another lesson for you neophytes
 to incorporate into your rather primitive
 and naive cosmology. And no, I'm not sorry
 or give a damn what you think. Hypocrite.

 "If you can't say fuck ICANN, fuck the Berkman
 Centre and fuck Harvard, you can't say fuck."

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ bob@fcn.net
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net