RE: [Membership] Singapore MAC Open Meeting Remote Participation Update

> Will the audio broadcast be archived somewhere so that we can
> listen to it on our time, rather then when are sleeping?

Looks like it will be; there's an "Audio/Video Archive"
link on the page referenced below.

Mike

<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/singapore-0399/>

The Membership Open Meeting will take place on March 2 from 10:00AM to
4:00PM; in GMT, that's 2:00AM to 8:00AM on March 2, and in Eastern US time
that's from 9:00PM on March 1 to 3:00AM on March 2.  (Note the above
correction to the times expressed in Eastern time; the prior message was
incorrect.)

Ben Edelman
Berkman Center for Internet and Society
Harvard Law School