[Membership] message from Ben Edelman

Michael Gendron <mgendron@gcstech.com> asked:

> Will the audio broadcast be archived somewhere so that we
> can listen to it on our time, rather then when are sleeping?

Absolutely!  Assuming all goes as planned, they'll be posted within an hour
or two of the meeting's conclusion, and the same will be true for the Board
Meeting on the third.  Will update the audio/video archive page as quickly
as I can -- check that page for details.

Understood that many of you won't want to stay up all night "just" to listen
to the meetings in real-time.  However, if you aren't listening to the
meetings as they occur, do realize that you won't be able to submit
real-time comments for the consideration of the assembled group.

Ben Edelman
Berkman Center for Internet and Society
Harvard Law School