Middle East Strategy: One Year Later
This event took place on 23 June 2014 from 15:00-16:30 BST at ICANN50 | London in the Sovereign room.
Mon, 23 June 2014 - 15:00 to 16:30 BST
Add to Calendar
Baher Esmat | VP, Stakeholder Engagement - Middle East
The session will mark the completion of the FY14 Implementation Plan for the Middle East Strategy, and update the audience on the plans for FY15. The agenda will cover the following items:
- The Middle East Regional Strategy;
- FY14 Implementation Plan: What has been fulfilled, and what has not;
- The Task Force on Arabic Script IDNs (TF-AIDN) and the Task Force on Capacity Building and Awareness (TF-CBA);
- Update on the key initiatives undertaken such as the ME DNS Forum, the MEAC-SIG; and
- Planning for FY15 Implementation Plan.
- Baher Esmat – The Middle East Strategy, the FY14 Implementation Plan, and the FY15 IP
- Sarmad Hussain – Update on the TF-AIDN
- Christine Arida – Update on the TF-CBA and the MEAC-SIG
- Mohamed El-Bashir – The ME DNS Forum and the Program Committee
- Ali Almeshal – Dedicated stakeholder engagement visit to Bahrain – What worked, and what did not?