SSAC Public Meeting
This event took place on 26 June 2014 from 08:00-09:00 BST at ICANN50 | London in the Sandringham room.
Thu, 26 June 2014 - 08:00 to 09:00 BST
Add to Calendar
Julie Hedlund | Director SSAC Support/Policy Director
This session is the public presentation of the work of the Security and Stability Advisory Committee (SSAC).
The public is invited to interact with SSAC members with questions and comments regarding any issue related to SSAC.
- Recent Achievements
- SAC066: SSAC Comment on JAS Phase I Report
- Work in Progress and Future Milestones
- IANA Functions Stewardship Transition Work Party
- Possible New Work Parties
- Interaction with the Community