ICANN Strategy Panels & the Planning Process
This event took place on 24 March 2014 from 15:15-16:45 +08 at ICANN49 | Singapore in the Canning room.
Mon, 24 March 2014 - 15:15 to 16:45 +08
Add to Calendar
Theresa Swinehart | Senior Advisor to the President on Strategy
This session will provide an overview of: the Strategy Panels' recommendations and next steps; and ICANN's planning process and schedule.
ICANN Strategy Panels serve as an integral part of a framework for cross-community dialogue on strategic matters. The Panels' work builds on public input that informs ICANN's new, overarching vision and five-year strategic plan. The community is invited to ask questions and offer feedback at this session, as well at the Panels' webinars and via email [click here for more information]
All community members.
- Strategic Planning Process & Schedule (10 min)
- Identifier Technology Innovation (Presentation 10 min – Q&A – 5 min)
- Public Responsibility Framework (Presentation 10 min – Q&A – 5 min)
- ICANN Multistakeholder Innovation (Presentation 10 min – Q&A – 5 min)
- ICANN's Role in the Internet Governance Ecosystem (Presentation 10 min – Q&A – 5 min)
- Q&A (20 min)