[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Javier SOLA <email@example.com>, DNSO Names Council <firstname.lastname@example.org>, ICANN <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Comment-Dnso] Re:
- From: Michael Sondow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:00:54 -0400
- CC: "Kevin M. Kelly" <Webmaster@BioAnth.org>, Antony Van Couvering <email@example.com>, Barbara Dooley <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Barbara Simons <email@example.com>, Beckwith Burr <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Constituency comments <email@example.com>, Dave Farber <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Dennis Jennings <email@example.com>, Esther Dyson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jonathan Cohen <email@example.com>, Kathryn Kleiman <KathrynKL@aol.com>, Mike Roberts <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Milton Mueller <email@example.com>, "Molly E. Shaffer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Roberto Gaetano <Roberto.Gaetano@etsi.fr>, James Tierney <email@example.com>, DNSO Administration & Procedures <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <1F9FAFEA5D7BD211B0AC00805FA751570A2597@netsol-hq-ex01>
- Sender: email@example.com
What is the meaning of this outrage? How dare you use your
unofficial position as organizer of the ICANN/DNSO Names Council
meetings to try and deprive a constituency organizer of the right to
participate in the Names Council teleconference?
Send me the details of the teleconference immediately, and put my
email address back on the DNSO mailing lists I subscribed to, or I
will file a complaint against you with the U.S. Department of
Michael Sondow (ICIIU)
> Sent by Sola today:
> NC members,
> I have been following the developments in the non-commercial constituency,
> and they have got to a point in which there seems to be an understanding
> between ISOC and ACM to work together, and that this understanding will
> create a joint effort that will end up in a non-commercial constituency
> being accepted by ICANN in Santiago.
> They have requested to be included in the conference call as observers. I
> believe that they should be there. Please state your opinions.
> I have also received a request from Michael Sondow to be in the conference
> call. My personal advice is that this in not a very good idea or precedent,
> but if the NC wants to also include him, I will be happy to send the
> details to him.