[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Comment-Dnso] Who's the REAL Tabnet.com? (Register.com perhaps?)
- To: IFWP Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Comment-Dnso] Who's the REAL Tabnet.com? (Register.com perhaps?)
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:52:25 +0100
- CC: ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>, ICANN DNSO List <email@example.com>, DNSO <firstname.lastname@example.org>, DNSO General comments <email@example.com>, "DNSO.association.org" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Domain policy <DOMAIN-POLICY@LISTS.INTERNIC.NET>, chuck Gomes <email@example.com>, erica@REGISTER.COM, TABNETHOSTMASTER@TABNET.NET, lphipps@VERIO.NET
- Organization: INEG. Inc.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is the REAL Tabnet.com? Is it Register.com's subsidiary or
affiliate? or is wwwtabnet.com an affiliate of Register.com? Or are
they all affiliates of Verio.com? Which is the ICANN Testbed registrar
of record other than Register.com? (See whois for more interesting
details on wwwtabnet.com and tabnet.com)...
Seems to me that this is a rather confusing situation... Can
ICANN, or Register.com shed some light on this confusion?
Jeffrey A. Williams
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208