[Comment-Dnso] RE: DNSO Gang

I agree with the following statement taken from your email msg (8-5-99).
I shudder at the thought of more than ONE 'company' member at a time. We
don't 'fix' things at ICANN. - Darian Scott Robson

At its Berlin public meeting, the clear sentiment of the attendees and
online participants was that the ICANN Bylaws should be amended to
prohibit a constituency from naming more members of the Names Council
than there are members of the constituency.