Comments on UDRP

Many of those who have commented have levelled broadsides against the uDRP. There was little, if any, comment on the specific implementation issues that were left open for discussion, and on which comment was requested. As a dispute resolution professional, my concern is with issue number three, the procedures for selection of providers and panelists, and I invite continued discussion leading up to the November 1 conference on the four main alternatives. Cordially, Charles Peterson