Re: whois changes (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 17:57:26 -0700
From: Joe McDonald <joe@vpop.net>
To: NANOG
Subject: Re: whois changes

Actually, there are some queries that can *never* work.  For instance, try
doing a whois on netauthority.com, you will find that the handle for that
domain is never returned.  Thus you can never actually do a whois on that
domain.  Pretty bogus huh?

-joe

--
NewsHub:      http://www.NewsHub.com/tech/  |