Re: More AOL/Arent Fox intimidation

Russ and all,

  Russ, I couldn't agree with your conclusion more.  Let me know
if there is any way that Ic an assist you in your endeavors regarding this
despicable and terrible behavior from AOL and Arrant Fox.  I am sure that
our legal staff can be helpful.  I will forward this post to them as well...

  To expand just a bit here, it seems that the ICANN is not overseeing it's
"Test Bed" registrars very well, namely AOL most recently.  It is time that
the NTIA start getting out the whip and chair and get ICANN in line...