Re: [ga] Santiago DNSO GA Schedule - Is a full day needed ?

Michael and all,

  Your comments are substantially correct IMHO.  This current pNC
which very legitimacy is questionable, and any working groups that are formed
or otherwise in operation cannot arrive at any kind of a consensus as the
pNC is not an elected body, which is was one of the "Resolutions" or rather
I should say "Edicts" that the ICANN (Initial?) Interim Board determined
in Berlin.