[Fwd: NCDNHC Considers unwise potenitaly extralegal membership exceptance provision

All,

  In several exchanges with Eric Johnson and others on the NCDNHC
mailing list some consideration is being given to the allowance
of NON-PROFIT entities that may or may not be NON-COMMERCIAL
as members of the NCDNHC.  Contrary to several warnings of other
members of the NCDNHC mailing list there are some that are considering
this "Extralegal" allowance for membership.  As such, we [INEGroup]
along with our legal review board are concerned as to the damage
this would eventually cause the Constituency model for the DNSO
on a much broader and legal scale to the stakeholders of the internet.

---- Begin included message ----
Eric and all,

  This would be very unwise and legally both inappropriate as well
as extralegal...

---- End included message ----