[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Interim Board
- To: Don Heath <email@example.com>, DNSO GA <firstname.lastname@example.org>, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>
- Subject: Re: Interim Board
- From: Jeff Williams <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 15:15:22 +0100
- CC: Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Joop Teernstra <email@example.com>
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <LYR1724-4720-1999.08.03-13.52.06--randy#PSG.COM@lyris.isoc.org> <LYR1732-4726-1999.08.03-14.34.25--mueller#SYR.EDU@lyris.isoc.org> <LYR1799-4782-1999.08.04-11.00.50--Jwkckid1firstname.lastname@example.org>
Don and all,
My suggestion is that you eliminate the need or desire for an
interim board for the NCDNHC now by holding your election
of for "Permanent" board members with the "Legitimate" members
you have right now on the NCDNHC, and do it all over the internet.
I am sure that you won't mind loaning the ISOC's voting APP for
this purpose or using the IDNO's "Voting Booth" failing that.... >;)
Don Heath wrote:
> At 04:11 PM 8/3/99 -0400, Milton Mueller wrote:
> >In general, I like the proposal. But when you say this:
> >Don Heath wrote:
> >> >powers?
> >> As if elected.
> >I don't get it. How can non-elected Council members have the same powers
> >voting on the Names Council) as those who were elected?
> Well, if the constituency says that's what they agree to, we just do it.
> We are self-organizing. If the constituency says no, then we don't do
> it that way. But we are talking about an interim board of the NCDNHC.
> And at that, a board that would only be in power until we can hold our
> elections for a "permanent" board. Any suggestions?
> You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-ncdnhc-discuss-1799I@lyris.isoc.org
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208