[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [IFWP] Is the gTLD Workgroup outcome already decided by the
- To: ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>
- Subject: Re: [IFWP] Is the gTLD Workgroup outcome already decided by the
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:52:24 +0100
- CC: DOMAIN-POLICY@LISTS.INTERNIC.NET, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com" <Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <Pine.BSF.3.95q.990812121528.21679Cemail@example.com>
Marc and all,
Ahh! Yes I ahd forgotten about .can. Good point here Marc. You might
want to forward this reply to the DNSO for reference and documentation
Marc Hurst wrote:
> > I'm just pointing this out, we'll "do the right thing" and relinquish
> > .etc if someone has a preceding claim and actually intends to do
> > something with it at some point.
> > We also have FYI: .can, .php, .y2k and .666
> Actually ".can" was laid claim to by myself, ORSC and eDNS to be run as a
> free alternative to the ".ca" registry. We have been awaiting the fallout
> of the ".ca" reorganization to determine if investing the effort would be
> worthwhile. Richard Sexton can give you more background on this.
> I believe the ".can" registry was entered into the eDNS root on July 1st,
> Marc Hurst
> M O B Y D A R K I N C.
> ADVANCED NETWORK APPLICATIONS RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
> 2 Carlton St, Suite 1706 Toronto Canada M5B 1J3 PH-416.640.5400
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208