Re: [IFWP] More hypocrisy from ICANN

jay and all,

  This was in part, a point that I tried to make in response to the .edu
thread regarding "EDUCAUSE" trying to get control of .EDU, and
the fact that they themselves are not a 4 year educational accredited
institution, yet wanting to enforce as part of their plan for the .EDU
name space that anyone registering a DN in the .EDU gTLD is.
What Hypocrisy!!!
 See for reference: http://chronicle.com/free/99/08/99081101t.htm