Re: Competition; was Re: [Membership] ICANN: The Issue of Membership---

Esther -
Do we live in the same country:??

my basic phone service has increase over 1000% since deregulation and the
service itself has decreased dramatically. Lets not get into Economic type
discussions -  ir is a fact at levels below the YUPPIES - that deregulation
has had a negative effect - Try and get a phone book at a payphone - in fact
try and find a pay phone now that they are in the hands of non-service
providers - service stinks.

FORGIVE THE DISCUSSIONS RE TELEPHONE But if our LEADER wants to cite it as a
success to justify her approach we have a major problem
tthank you
steve witkin