[Membership] Re: [IFWP] A Model for Community & Global Governan

gregbo,

I only copied IFWP with the message "A Model for Community & Global
Governance"; the original went to ICANN's membership advisory committee
list.

I was suggesting to ICANN that an affiliation with our neighborhood
effort (and similar ones around the world) would provide them with the
bona fide voting membership they are looking for.

How better are they getting Internet users to vote for their At Large
members? While there have been several suggestions, the one I put
forward seems quite doable, and is worthy of consideration (IMHO).

Tom Lowenhaupt

to:   IN:list@IFWP.org
cc:   IN:membership@icann.org