Re: [Membership] Re: NCDNHC favoritism?

Diane Cabell a écrit:

> An open invitation was made to *anyone* wishing to form a constituency, so
> I cannot see any basis for a charge of favoritism.  See
> http://www.icann.org/dnso/constituency_groups.html

Nowhere (see below) does it say that organizers will have individual
webpages, designated with the name of the constituency, where they
can editorialize, publicize, and provide links to the websites of
their constituents. Neither the ICIIU nor any other constituency
organizers, so far as I know, where offered that opportunity. If we
had asked for it, we surely would have been denied it. That ISOC was
granted carte blanche to use the ICANN website for propaganda is a
blatant misuse of ICANN's authority, and deserves the universal
reprobation of all DNSO participants.

Page www.icann.org/dnso/constituency_groups.html says:
"We will be posting information (below) about Constituency
Group organization efforts as it is made available to us (via email
to Molly Shaffer Van Houweling, msvh@icann.org)." and "Organizers
who hope to have a constituency recognized at the ICANN meeting in
Berlin should prepare a statement of their criteria for constituency
participation and a plan for a Names Council member selection
process as soon as possible. These documents will be made available
to the ICANN Board of Directors and posted on the ICANN web site."