Re: [Membership] Re: NCDNHC favoritism?

To clarify, before finally leaving this thread, ICANN _has_ provided ICIIU
with an individual webpage, http://www.icann.org/dnso/NCDNHC_Update.htm, on
which we have posted exactly what Mr. Sondow supplied to us.

Again, please send further questions or comments on this topic to me
individually, msvh@icann.org.

Now, let's get back to the important work of discussing the membership
committee recommendations!

Molly Shaffer Van Houweling
Senior Advisor
ICANN