This event took place on 25 June 2015 from 10:00-11:30 -03 at ICANN53 | Buenos Aires in the Retiro B room.
Thu, 25 June 2015 - 10:00 to 11:30 -03
Add to Calendar
Space for Asia Pacific (APAC) Community to raise issues, share views and coordinate activities.
10:00 – 10:10 Introductions
10:10 – 10:50 Information Sharing by Community
- Mr. Jianchang Zhang, KNET
- Mr. Raymond Li, Allegravita
- Ms. Pam Little, Zodiac
- Ms. Minal Agarwal, Reseller Club (TBC)
10:50 – 11:00 Q&A / Discussions
11:00 – 11:15 Mr. Colin Jackson, WestLake Governance
GNSO Review Draft Report Findings and Recommendations
11:15 – 11:30 Roundtable Discussions
- Are some policies/practices obstructing market innovation?
- Are some policies/enforcements not capable of stopping abusive behaviour?
- How can/should policies/practices/enforcements be managed to avoid advantaging abusers?
- Future Development of APAC Space