Non Commercial Stakeholder Group (NCSG)
The purpose of the Non Commercial Stakeholder Group (NCSG) is to represent, through its elected representatives and its Constituencies (The Noncommercial Users Constituency and the NonProfit Operational Concerns Constituency) the interests and concerns of noncommercial registrants and noncommercial Internet users of generic Top level Domains (gTLDs). It provides a voice and representation in ICANN processes to:
- non profit organizations that serve noncommercial interests;
- nonprofit services such as education, philanthropies, consumer protection, community organizing, promotion of the arts, public interest policy advocacy, children's welfare, religion, scientific research, and human rights;
- public interest software concerns;
- families or individuals who register domain names for noncommercial personal use;
- and Internet users who are primarily concerned with the noncommercial, public interest aspects of domain name policy.
Session: public meeting with NCSG memberships. it is open to prospective members or anybody having non-commercial interests. The session will focus on NCSG ongoing activities and preparing for next actions, statements, positions.