[Comment-Dnso] Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Re: Modifications to ICIIU Guidelines a nd NCDNHC definition

William and all,

  Again it has been made clear to everyone that both WIlliam Walsh
and John Reynolds have decided to debase themselves in casting
false aspersions upon another organization.  This is indeed both
unfortunate and a sad commentary to their respective reputations.
And in doing so they are now on record in contributing to denigrating
the DNSO process potentially rendering it of questionable and certainly
limiting impact and influence on future Domain Name issues and policies.