[Comment-Dnso] Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Re: Modifications to ICIIU Guidelines a nd NCDNHC definition

Sorry, Michael, but just because an organization has members who are
involved in commercial activities doens't make them commercial.

But I share your concern over capture of this constituency.

These issues need to be addressed, and compromise on all sides may be
necessary.

A leader would recognize that and work towards a consensus.

--
William X. Walsh william@dso.net
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go
crying to every time you have something
to whimper about.