[Comment-Dnso] Re: [IFWP] Re: [dnso.discuss] Tell him "Enough!", Ms. Van Houweling

On Fri, 04 Jun 1999 06:30:36 +0100, Jeff Williams
<jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>William and all,
>
>  I believe, as do many others which have posted on this ongoing bad
>situation with the Non-commercial Domain Name Constituency, that
>Michael Sondow is correct.

Can you read?

The point wasn't that he was wrong or right, it was the manner of
presentation.  Leadership of a constituency needs to be less abrasive,
or they will never acheive RESULTS, and instead breed confrontation.

It also illustrated that Mr Sondow has not changed his tactics one
iota, as a couple of others (Cook and Sexton I believe) claimed.

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
to every time you have something to whimper about.