[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Comment-Dnso] Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Re: Tell him "Enough!", Ms. Van Houweling
- To: "DNSO.association.org" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Comment-Dnso] Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Re: Tell him "Enough!", Ms. Van Houweling
- From: Jeff Williams <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 16:06:31 +0100
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Molly Shaffer Van Houweling <email@example.com>, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>, ICANN DNSO List <firstname.lastname@example.org>, jeri Clausing <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, Mike Roberts <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Don Heath <email@example.com>
- Organization: INEG. Inc.
- References: <37330D51.88726D55@iciiu.org> <373312CB.970AA9@iciiu.org> <3738F213.9B8988DA@iciiu.org> <3739BAC6.AF93A37A@iciiu.org> <373AD706.720CEA60@iciiu.org> <373DD206.4762B613@iciiu.org> <37416F95.541BEE83@iciiu.org> <37417ED5.3B613AEB@iciiu.org> <37441CAC.1EFA7BD@iciiu.org> <374FDF13.F986242A@iciiu.org> <3750204F.6F0BC8C0@iciiu.org> <LYR42320firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3757647C.7A8B7384@ix.netcom.com> <LYR42146firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
William and all,
William X. Walsh wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Jun 1999 06:30:36 +0100, Jeff Williams
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> >William and all,
> > I believe, as do many others which have posted on this ongoing bad
> >situation with the Non-commercial Domain Name Constituency, that
> >Michael Sondow is correct.
> Can you read?
Very well thank you. Can you, BTW? It doesn't appear that you can
> The point wasn't that he was wrong or right, it was the manner of
> presentation. Leadership of a constituency needs to be less abrasive,
> or they will never acheive RESULTS, and instead breed confrontation.
This is a matter of interpretation. As a very famous General once said,
"I give it to them loud and dirty, that way they don't forget what I said
easily". That general was George S. Patton. A west Point graduate,
Medal of honor winner, spoke 7 different languages, and one of the best
military leaders on this century. Hence I would say that Michales
abrasiveness is well grounded and right on the mark. We have already
seen clearly that sometimes NICE doesn't work. This is one of those times.
> It also illustrated that Mr Sondow has not changed his tactics one
> iota, as a couple of others (Cook and Sexton I believe) claimed.
I disagree. He has attempted in good faith to work with the ISOC
as was amply demonstrated in Berlin. It is Heath and the ISOC that
are being bull headed and misleading.
> William X. Walsh
> General Manager, DSo Internet Services
> Email: email@example.com Fax:(209) 671-7934
> The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
> to every time you have something to whimper about.
> You are subscribed to dnso.discuss as: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
> To unsubscribe, change your list options, or view archives go to:
> This list system donated by Lyris Technologies (http://www.lyris.com/).
Jeffrey A. Williams
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208