[Comment-Dnso] Re: Four letter domain names

Martin and all,

  Interesting article indeed.  However it does not change the situation
regarding pre-payment vs non prepayment in any significant way.
Why?

1.) They were caught.

2.) They identified a strong demand for four letter Domain names, that
     can now be exploited with pre-pay registration.

3.) This relates to #2, I amongst quite a number of others folks or any
      well financed group with pre-pay registration could be attracted
      to this sort of activity irrespective to pre-pay or non prepay for
      registration.

  So this article pretty much is a two edged sword.  It on one edge identifies

  a very nice and potentially financially lucrative Domain Name registration
  cybersquating opportunity.  And on the other, dismisses pre-pay registration

  as relatively not effectual.   Not a good scenario for Pre-Pay Domain Name
  registration....