[Comment-Dnso] Re: [IFWP] Re: Register.com as Testbed & T&C's (Long)

Richard,

  Yes, it really doesn't have a Whois!  Typical of a ICANN selected
Registrar is suppose.  We shall see on the next one...

  From where I sit, Register.com appears like a scam!
To call this registrar (Register.com) competition in registering
domains in .com, .net, .org is a rather large "leap of faith" so
to speak...