[Comment-Dnso] Re: NCDNHC Application and Information Form - Another "Sister" organization of the ISOC

Jeff and All

I see your point. However, I still believe that we have a good point. More
important, if now or in the future our being in NCDNHC is felt not
convenient by a large [second thought: even not so large] number of other
members, then we'll act accordingly.
(Note: we are not going to be a voting member, as far as i understand.)

I suggest to hold up and see how things develop. Thanks. Regards mario