Re: MAIN LIST

Ms. Van Houweling-

Allowing people who do not belong to a constituency to fill its
meeting room and disrupt its organizational process is not having
"helped arrange meeting space for open meetings for all of the
initial constituency groups".

As an operative of the unelected board, you are manipulating a
situation so as to favor the unqualified, uncredentialed usurpers of
a constituency that the board created, the only one left through
which the non-commercial users of the Internet can have an effective
voice in the DNSO. The board has consistently used undemocratic
tactics to deprive the users of the Internet a place in the new
Internet governance authority. They have made no constituency for
individuals, and are now conspiring with ISOC to remove even the
non-commercial constituency from its rightful members.

You, personally, have allowed yourself to be tricked into believing
that you have the power to deny the non-commercial sector of the
Internet a say in its future. This is obviously not going to happen,
and you will at some point, when the non-commercial users of the
Internet finally become aware of what is being done to them, be held
accountable for excluding them from a place in this Internet
Government.

If you think clearly, you will see that I am right. You would do
well, for your own sake, to consider very carefully what the
eventual consequences of allowing yourself to be used for an
unpopular and undemocratic purpose could be.

And by the way, if you will stop doing things that you feel ashamed
of, you can stop worrying about the people on this list reading your
messages.