Re: [IFWP] Slanders and impostures

At 11:31 AM 6/2/99 -0400, Ken Stubbs wrote:

>Mr. Sondow...
>I have told you repeatedly that membership information regarding CORE is
>available on our website www.corenic.org which on numerous occasions in the
>past you have referred to.
>
>it is again abundantely clear again that you have misstated another fact
>here and made acccusations without premise. mr maher is in no way affiliated
>with any CORE member nor is he a member of CORE. To the best of my knowledge
>mr maher is also not a member of any domain registrar organization as well.

Right on Ken. As the (former?) trademark attorney for McDonalds, I can't think
of a better representative for the ICANN DNSO non commercial constituency than
Mr. Maher.

Do we all get happy meals with domain names now ?

--
richard@dns.list    sexton@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.