[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: more netsol fun / email templates to go away (fwd)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: more netsol fun / email templates to go away (fwd)
- From: Michael Dillon <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:13:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Organization: Memra Communications Inc.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:29:16 -0600
From: "John M. Brown" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: more netsol fun / email templates to go away
Yes, this worries me for two reasons:
1. They, NSI / DoC won't notify folks in advance and things will break
2. Email is not a bad way from an automation point of view. I'd rather
do that then send them some sort of binary blob.
On Mon, Jun 14, 1999 at 08:51:07PM -0700, Patrick Greenwell wrote:
> Look forward to email templates going away entirely.
Send 'unsubscribe' in the body to 'email@example.com' to leave.
Eat sushi frequently. firstname.lastname@example.org is the human contact address.