1 dollar tax

    Oh, so now you want to tax people who want to get domains registered for 1 dollar?  What is that about?  What do you think you are going to use the money for, you don't have the right to do that!  I for one will not take that and i will contact everyone i know to make it stopped.  You people think you can control everything, the 70 dollar price is high enough without the likes of you.  People will not stop getting domains because of one dollar,  what are you trying to do?  All you are thinking about is yourself.  i'm a kind and i can't afford to pay a lot of money, so why are you taxing me when i'm not even old enough to pay taxes?  You should rethink this before we relive the Boston Tea Party.  The money isn't the object, it's the fact that you're going to charge us!

Jeff