Bad policy in Italy

I wish you to inform you that differently from other countries, in Italy it is not allowed to any private citizens to register a domain in the .it hierarchy. For this reason most of Italian people register domains of .com type. This is a very BAD situation that is penalizing the Italian Internet users with respect other countries, and completely bias any statistics about domains. A lot of .com domains are not in fact commercial or comapny domains, but simply domains of individuals. My request is to request the responsibles of .it domain to align their policies to those used in USA.

* Who wants to live forever, when love must die? *
Dario de Judicibus, Roma, Italia - eFax: +1.954.212.2754 - ICQ: 25257587
eMail: ddj@mclink.it Pages: http://www.geocities.com/~dejudicibus/
Photo Gallery: http://www.geocities.com/~dejudicibus/gallery/index.html