AOL, one of ICANN's daunted "Test Bed" Registrars screws up again

FYI: http://www.wired.com/news/news/technology/story/20914.html

  Looks as though this bunch can't seem to get much right lately.
Wonder how they are going to handle their Registrar business???
I know I don't want to find out!  Maybe they will require that you use
AIM for sending in registration templates or change requests?  Ya
think?  ROFLMAO!

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894