Offer our input and involvement

To: Ms. Esther Dyson:

We, at The Americas Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, nonpartisan,
think-tank organization dealing with the needs and challenges facing
Hispanics in the United States, and in Latin America and the Caribbean, seek
to contribute a play a direct role in the Internet -particularly as it
relates to domain name registration for the region.

We would like to participate and help in the logistics of the organization
and implementation of the scheduled Santiago, Chile meeting on August, 1999.

For information about our Foundation, our mission and goals, our programs and
projects, legislative agenda, special events, some accomplishments to date,
our illustrious supporters and friends/advisors, please visit our web site:
www.theamericas.org

Again, we respectfully request that in your mission and statements made about
inclusivity and openness of your Board and organization, that you give us the
opportunity to be included to actively contribute to the process.

Looking forward to your kind and prompt reply.

Victor Pinzon
Presiden/founder
The Americas Foundation