Re: Non-commercial character and conflict of interest

Pisanty and all,

  I tend to agree with you here Pisanty to a point.  However that point
is in the instance that the "Unit" as you describe it, with respect
to the operations and management of the ccTLD and the university
are indeed legally separate entities.  This may not be the case
in some instances, such as .US for instance..

  None the less, and Milton contends they should still have the
same rights to wit: 'these non-commercial entities be eligible for
observer status with full discussion rights in our lists".  I would wholly
agree with Milton's contention here....