Re: NCDNHC application form Information and Communications University???

Milton and all,

  Very good question here Milton, I would love to know more about this
"University" as well.  After checking earlier today with the US consulate
in Korea and the US Board of Regents, they were "Puzzled" as
well regarding this "University" as well, as they had Never heard of it.
I passed along the Registration Application to the NCDNHC yesterday
just after reading it.  All I can say is "Interesting, VERY Interesting indeed"!!