Re: Selecting the IETF candidates for ICANN PSO positions

Donald and all,

  I believe that community involvement from the start is VERY important
contrary to Donalds comment.  Without community involvement from
the Bottom-up, we just propagate the status quo, which is perceived,
now, and will be even more so in the future as being inadequate.